Requirements for consideration:
• Junior or senior status
• Priority given to students with a minimum GPA of 3.0
• Significant interest in studying the marine environment
• Support from your advisory and/or another faculty member.
To apply, send the following to the contact below:
• A letter of interest/personal statement
• Your current resumé
• A letter of support from your advisor or a faculty member (faculty member can send separately)
• Your official college transcript (UD students do not need to do this, as we will pull your information from UD-SIS)
To apply, email the application documents to email@example.com with the subject line: " SIR application."
The deadline for the Fall 2015 program is 5:00 p.m. on March 1, 2015.
» Check Out the Semester-in-Residence brochure!
Watch a video of our SIR students about our research vessel, the R/V Sharp!