Get Involved | K-12 Teacher Resources
Dr. Art Trembanis (2nd from left) informs students about DOERRI, CEOE's Autonomous Underwater Vehicle.
The College of Earth, Ocean, and Environment and the Sea Grant College Program offer a variety of free or low-cost resources to K-12 teachers seeking earth, ocean, and environmental science information and curriculum materials. Sea Grant sponsors professional development courses in conjunction with the state Department of Education, National Science Foundation, and other partners, and the Delaware Geographic Alliance provides many professional development opportunities.
- Curriculum Resources that meet State/National Science Standards
- Classroom Materials from the Delaware Geographic Alliance
- Online Expeditions
- Earth, Ocean, and Environment Career Information
- Earth, Ocean, and Environment-Related Links
- Research Videos and Photos
- Coast Day
- Other Neat Stuff