Welcome to iAPPS
You are just a few steps away to have a website power by iAPPS. If you have your templates ready then follow the below steps to create a page.
- Login to the administration section of the website.
- Upload site styles to "Style Library" under the "Library" global navigation and check them "Global" if required.
- Upload page parts and page templates to "Page Template Library" under the "Library" global navigation. Attach any template sepcific styles or script files to the template.
- Navigate to "Menus and Pages" under the "Library" global navigation.
- Create your menu (site) structure in the tree. Set a menu item as home by right-clicking it and select "Set as Home". Users will be redirected to this menu when they type the website URL;
- Under a menu item create a page and connect the page to menu item by right-clicking the page and select "Connect this page to mene item".
- Right-click the page select "Jump to Page in Editor".
- After making any content changes to the page, select "Publish Now" under workflow from the site editor.
- You can now access the page on the live website.
Please contact your Bridgeline Digital's project manager for any questions or comments.