Students perform field based research in stream ecosystems in the region.
Our Global Classroom
From the deep sea to outer space (and everywhere in between!) come join us and learn about the exciting frontiers we're exploring to uncover the mysteries of our blue planet! At the College of Earth, Ocean, and Environment (CEOE), our mission is to advance the knowledge, understanding, and wise use of ocean, earth, and atmospheric resources through programs of interdisciplinary research, outreach, and education in the physical, chemical, biological, geological and social sciences.
Who We Are
Graduate student Kayti Tigani collects eelgrass specimens from Delaware's Indian River Bay.
Find Out More
What do you want to find out? The links here can assist you as you explore!
- Check out the opportunities for undergraduate or graduate degrees.
- Learn more about the cutting edge research in which our faculty and current students are engaged.
- Explore our facilities, campuses and research centers.
- Investigate potential careers in Marine Studies and the Geosciences.
- Discover how you can get involved at CEOE.
- Browse our brochure library for information on degrees, degree programs, research opportunities, internships, and more.
We hope that you enjoy your journey around our web site as you… Discover Our World!